Preliminary investigation→ Design and Analysis→draft Scheme Evaluation→determine the Scheme→system preparation→system installation→completion and acceptancefollow-up Service.
1) basic information of users, environmental conditions, site conditions of on-the-spot investigation.
2) communicate with customers to understand the system requirements.
3) the configuration of the components of the system solution.
4) adjust and optimize the system according to the evaluation results.
5) after mutual communication and repeated proof, the final plan is determined.
6) organize relevant materials according to the requirements of the scheme.
7) installation and debugging of equipment.
8) according to the requirements of the scheme, both parties shall check and accept the system engineering and hand it over to the users.
9) provide users with a full range of after-sales service